2 x Distance sensor with mounting bracket
Ultrasonic ranging module HC – SR04 provides 2cm – 300 cm non-contact measurement function, the ranging accuracy can reach to 3mm. The modules include ultrasonic transmitters, receiver and control circuit. The basic principle of work:
(2) The Module automatically sends eight 40 kHz and detect whether there is a pulse signal back.
(3) IF the signal back, through high level, time of high output IO duration is the time from sending ultrasonic to returning. Test distance = (high level time×velocity of sound (340M/S) / 2,
- Working Voltage: 5V(DC)
- Static current: Less than 2mA.
- Output signal: Electric frequency signal, high level 5V, low level 0V.
- Sensor angle: Not more than 15 degrees.
- Detection distance: 2cm-450cm.
- High precision: Up to 0.3cm
- Input trigger signal: 10us TTL impulse
- Echo signal: output TTL PWL signal
- Mode of connection:
- 1.VCC 2.trig(T) 3.echo(R) 4.GND
- Color: Blue & Silver
- Item size: 44*20*15mm
- Net weight: 11g
2 x Arduino Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 Distance Sensor
2 x Mounting bracket
You will need 4 very small screws to attach HC-SR04 to the mounting bracket.
I use a small amount of hot glue instead.
Works like charm.